The Speakers Bureau responds to requests for Master Gardener speakers from local gardening clubs, community organizations, herb festivals and other events. They have developed power point presentations for the listed programs. Over 4,500 area residents attended events at which Master Gardeners spoke. These presentations are specifically oriented for adult education. Childrens programs can be found under School Programs.
Please fill out the information below, select a subject for the presentation, and click the "SUBMIT" button. Required fields are marked with an asterisk.
If an acknowledgement of a request is not received within 48 hours, please resubmit the request. Be aware that the presentation is NOT confirmed until the accepting speaker has called to confirm the engagement.
A minimum 30 day advance notice for any presentation is required. Please understand that requests are limited to 2 presentations per organization per year.
If your organization has a specialized need on a horticultural topic not listed, please contact Brian Jervis or Kenda Woodburn, Horticultural Extension Agents via 918-746-3707.
- Allergy Free Gardening, 30 minutes
- Composting: Which Method is Right for You, 30 minutes
- Container Gardens, 30 Minutes
- Curb Appeal, 30 Minutes
- Edibles in the Landscape, 30 Minutes
- Environmentally Friendly Gardening, 30 Minutes
- Herb Gardening, 30 Minutes
- Fall Color/Spring Bulbs, 30 Minutes
- Oklahoma Proven: Annuals and Perennials, 30 Minutes
- Oklahoma Proven: Trees and Shrubs, 30 Minutes
- Starting Seeds from Scratch, 30 Minutes
- Roses for Beginners, 30 Minutes
- Spring Garden Preparation, 45 Minutes
- Terrific Tomatoes, 30 Minutes
4116 E. 15th Street,Tulsa, OK 74112-6198